Everyone would always dream to have a flawless, radiant and smooth skin all our lives, hence we tend to apply different homemade scrubs, masks, pastes so that we can get perfect skin tone. But seldom they work. With the new age techniques like Microdermabrasion we can help reverse the damage done to our skin due to hectic lifestyle, stress and exposure to sun.
The skin polishing treatment session takes less than an hour, after which one can return to regular activity. It helps in repairing the damage done to the skin by ageing spots, sun tan , acne scarring, fine lines, minor scars, blackheads, hyper pigmentation and white heads.
- Our gentle exfoliation procedure when combined with different peels as well as herbal extract will help in removing the old as well as dead layers of the skin and will help reveal the radiant skin underneath.
- Our treatment will ensure that collagen production is stimulated by offering you long term skin polishing results.
- Ours is a non-aggressive skin polishing treatment which will help in smoothening the fine lines and wrinkles. Also it helps in removing blackheads and whiteheads.
- Our treatment will help even out the darkened areas and at the same time act pro actively on large open pores.
- We offer perfect skin lightening treatment that you always wish to have.
|It is far more effective and advantageous than traditional methods||The results of the treatment are permanent, if you are able to take good care of your skin even after the treatment||After the treatment, your skin will become smoother, softer and brighter.||It will address your skin concerns such as uneven skin tone, fine lines and age spots||The session lasts only about 20 to 30 minutes, after which you can resume regular activities.|
Know about the Skin Polishing Treatment Procedure::
How we can help you get Silky Smooth & Radiant Skin
When you visit Kolors, our dermatologists would analyze your skin type thoroughly. After analyzing your skin type they would suggest appropriate treatment which would help you get best results.After the treatment, you can seek the assistance of our dermatologists to maintain silky smooth and radiant skin.
- Experienced in-house team of certified dermatologists
- Specialized services that include the latest technologies.
- Trained & Experienced beauty therapists
- 1,000,500+ happy customers & still counting
- 16 years in Business, offering advanced treatments & therapies
Awards & Recognitions
- Most Trusted Slimming & Beauty Treatment in India
- Best Aesthetic Player of the year –South
- Outstanding entrepreneur in beauty & fitness industry in South India 2018
Frequently asked Questions on Skin Polishing Treatment:
Who can avail this treatment?
Anyone whose age is more than 18 years and they feel that their skin has become dull due to environmental pollution and dirt, can avail this treatment.
Are there any side effects?
No side effects have been reported except for a few have cases of reddishness but this tends to subside within a few hours. If you are attending any special occasion, it would be better to get the treatment done before a day or two in advance.
How effective is the skin Polishing Treatment?
This treatment is very effective because it makes your skin smooth and clean by ex foliating the skin and help unclog the pores.
Who is not eligible for this treatment?
An individual undergoing medical treatment may get skin spots due to the side effects of the medications. Such individuals must make sure they are through with the medical treatment only after which they can undergo skin polishing treatment.
What steps you must take after the treatment?
Clients after undergoing the treatment must try their best to keep themselves away from sun exposure. If stepping out in the sun is unavoidable then, they must apply a good amount of sunscreen lotion having an SPF of minimum 15.
Is the result of the treatment permanent?
Clients after undergoing the treatment must try their best to keep themselves away from dirt and pollution. The results of the treatment can be permanent, if you are able to take good care of your skin. You must also try to avoid exposure to direct sunlight as much as possible.